Talasani Srinivas Yadav was born on October 6th 1965 . He was born and upraised in a middle class family in the Secunderabad town of Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh state.His father, Late Shri. Venkatesham Yadav was Monda market president. Talasani's humanitarian and social activities at young age forced him to enter politics by contesting as Monda Market corporator way back in 1986. Talasani is a senior political leader of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP).

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A woman blesses Telugu Desam Party candidate Talasani Srinivas Yadav as he campaigns in Hyderabad on Friday.

A woman blesses Telugu Desam Party candidate Talasani Srinivas Yadav as he campaigns in Hyderabad on Friday.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am G. Naveen Kumar Goud, 21 years old, I have completed B. com from Osmania University. I am a Blogger and ad publisher. I do ad publishing on the web and blogging - info containing persons, businesses, products and services. I am a web designer and do freelance works of websites.....